Keeping our vision and mission at the fore-front, our goals as educators in the Catholic schools of
the Diocese of Wheeling – Charleston are to:
- Include all students in our school community to the best of our ability.
- Evaluate and be knowledgeable of our resources, how we use them and how we can expand them.
- Collaborate with families to establish realistic goals for each child and encourage continued support at home.
- Work to the best of our ability with public schools and other agencies to advocate for our students, collaborate, and build professional relationships so that students can receive the services they need.
- Celebrate and value the gifts that each member of our community brings.
- Promote learning and growth for all students across all curricular and extracurricular areas.
- Provide support to students struggling academically, socially, emotionally or behaviorally.
- Prepare students to be successful, contributing members of their church and community.
- Provide opportunities for faith formation for all students, teaching them to see the world through the Catholic lens.